Shiz Annual Red Carpet Events (SARCE)
ABOUT SARCE EVENTS and DIRECTORS
SARCE AUS: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 (Austin, original)
SARCE LAX: 2020 | 2019 (Hollywood)
SARCE MCO: 2020 |
2019 (Walt Disney World Resort - TBA)
SARCE JFK: 2021 (New York - TBA)
SARCE LHR: 2021 (London - TBA)
SARCE ATTIC AUS: 2020 | 2019 (Austin)
Tickets | Upcoming Events | Past Events
Serenity and Antonio Edward
Photo by Kim Anderson Productions.
Both of them
- Antonio and Serenity Edward married since March 20, 2001.
- Got into film-making together in 2015.
- First SARCE event was on February 25, 2017 at EVO in Kyle, TX.
- Second SARCE event was on March 09, 2018 at EVO in Kyle, TX.
- Has lived in over 25 states in the United States and Deutschland (Germany).
Serenity Alyanna Edward
- U.S. Army Veteran, served in Desert Storm and Desert Shield as a Journalist.
- Has written several short stories. Decided in 2015 to turn her short stories into short films.
- Used to run a non-profit organization Diverse.Web.Works in 1995 introducing the Internet to inner-city kids.
- Serenity is the owner and CEO of Evolve.Forward.Media, a Shiz, Inc. company.
Antonio TwizShiz Edward
- U.S. Army Veteran, served in Operation Iraqi Freedom as an Apache AH-64A/D Crew-Chief.
- Worked for Hollywood Digital as a Tape Operator.
- Worked as a Video Editor for ABC News and FOX News, Los Angeles syndicate.
- Worked with the Long Beach City Police Department and Fire Department as a Video Editor in the Community Communications Division (California).
- Worked at Disneyland as a Parking Lot Tram Announcer.
- Antonio is the owner and CEO of Shiz, LLC now simply known as Shiz, a multimedia company and Shiz Media Studios, a media services company.
- Antonio has done post-production video and audio since 1985.
- First feature-length student film was Westside N ‘Ja. ‘Embarrassing,’ he says. (1997)
- First short film ever, The Flying Book. (1994)
Serenity Alyanna and Antonio TwizShiz Edward are both Army veterans, married since March 2001. Antonio Edward has worked for a news station in the Los Angeles area as a video editor. Serenity Edward has worked as a journalist in the Army and as a civilian in Kentucky. Both Antonio and Serenity have different and similar visions, which is a perfect synergy of creativity and productivity.